Raspbian Operating System with Web 2.0 Mash software preinstalled
Many requests we get about the Web 2.0 Mash software are basically questions about GNU/Linux and Raspbian OS in particular.
To minimize questions of this type in future we now provide a custom image with Web 2.0 Mash software preinstalled. Fortunately free software gives us the ability to do so.
The Image can be used for Raspberry Pi 1 (entirely sufficient) and 2. Model 3 is currently untested but should also work.
- Based on the official Raspbian Image (jessie).
- System-V Init system.
- Headless system without graphical user interface
- Active serial console
- Read only root-fs with remount on demand by Web 2.0 Mash. Using this method it will be possible to power off the device by simply disconnecting the mains supply.
rwcommands for switching between ro- und rw-root-filesystem.
- proven to work with all sensors and actuators supported by Web 2.0 Mash
- preinstalled Web 2.0 Mash binary
- Prepared for use with USB or onboard WiFi (Pi3)
/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_roam.confneed to be customised)
- Fixed IP on eth0
192.168.3.14. eth0 is activated by ifplugd when connecting an ethernet wire. Can be changed by customizing
- Standard Raspbian login credentials (please change the default password).
- german keyboard layout on linux console (can be customised by
Image for fango PCB hardware
(Default Web 2.0 Mash settings: Fango PCB Hardware)
(Default Web 2.0 Mash settings: 1-Wire temperatire sensor on GPIO4 via owserver and mains plug on USB)
If an installation instruction is needed just have a look at the official Raspbian image manual. Just use the provided image instead of the official one.